Please be advised that Milton Keynes Council will be closing the following lengths of road from the 2nd September 2015.
REASON FOR CLOSURE:
- Works on the highway (To enable essential repair and maintenance works to be carried out to the highway)
(The Temporary Traffic Regulation Order will therefore be made under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984)
PERIOD OF CLOSURE:
- Summerson Road, Bleak Hall – 2nd September 2015
- Secklow Gate, Central Milton Keynes – 3rd September 2015
- Fishermead Boulevard, Fishermead – 3rd September 2015
LENGTHS OF ROAD TO BE CLOSED:
- Summerson Road, Bleak Hall – Between Chesney Wold and Grafton Road.
Whilst the above length of road is closed the alternative route will be via Grafton Street and Chesney Wold.
Controlled access to properties along Summerson Road will be maintained at all times.
- Secklow Gate, Central Milton Keynes – North eastern vehicular accessway southwest side between Midsummer Boulevard and access road leading to Secklow Gate (between Midsummer Boulevard and Avebury Boulevard).
- Fishermead Boulevard, Fishermead – Between Pentewan Gate and Pencarrow Place.
Whilst the above length of road is closed the alternative route will be via Pentewan Gate, Penryn Avenue and Pencarrow Place (and vice versa).
Controlled access to properties along Fishermead Boulevard will be maintained at all times.
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
- 01908 252353
Please be advised that the road closure and alternative routes will be signed in accordance with Chapter 8 of the Signs Manual.
There will be no exemptions from the provisions except for emergency service vehicles and military vehicles on operational duties.
You can view the proposed road closures on www.roadworks.org. (Please remember to select the correct dates when searching for the closure)